Saturday, June 20, 2009

End of week 2 :-)

It is the end of the second week, well almost. I have finished the labs for today, only revision to do tonight and tomorrow ready for the 2nd exam on Monday. I feel a bit behind on my revision, but I have finished today at a reasonable time (3pm) so should be able to catch up.

The sessions are all very good, but it is very tiring, I think I will need to sleep for a week when I get back.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and although I would like to go to church again I think I may well end up have a good American breakfast. Not having any real free time is hard as it is impossible to fit in almost anything else.

Still resisting the chocolate although again being Saturday with less options it is difficult. My run this morning was better although it is a little cold, but at least the rain had stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment