Monday, June 15, 2009

Swine flu........but not....

Had a great start to the day, slept in to 7:30, which is late for me, and especially late for this week. Had a lazy start to the day and then Marc and I went to church. The service was not bad, there were a couple of highlights. Seeing a child (8-9 yrs old) baptised by her father, her choice, very moving. Also there was a song and slide show (PJ style but sung live) which was very good.

Craig though has been ill today, and we have all been taking the micky out of him. He has had a high temp etc. We do have a guy from Mexico on the course who's wife is home ill with the flu. So we spent time texting/IMing Craig with lots of references to pigs, we even sent him a picture of some bacon. He has now, at last, been to see the doctor, and it is not swine flu, but a strep throat.

I have been studying all day, athough Marc did manage to get a photo of me nodding off mid studying. It is 5:30 and I am going to take a break for an hour or so, eat etc. and then back to revision. We are using cards to test ourselves, I now know why Sarah found it so useful in her exams. Trouble is I need to buy more cards for next week as I have used the 100 I got on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment