Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ups and downs

I was good to here that you are all having a better day. Sunshine does help. It has been sunnier here also, but not as hot as you.

Sarah's blog brought a tear to my eye knowing she is missing me as much as I am missing her (and the rest of you). But as she says I will be home in less than a week :-)

Having to do revision every night is making the days even longer. I opted out of going back to the pub tonight so I could get some revision done. 463 slides already this week!! 1.7mins per slide. I need more time.......................................

Having just worked that out, I am glad I took tonight to do some revision. I must admit though that the topics this week I know more about.

1 comment:

  1. It helps when you know a bit more about it :)
    Miss you- see you in 5 days!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete