Monday, September 12, 2011

America here I come (again!!)

I started this blog when I had to go to America a couple of years ago for some intensive training (Microsoft Certified Masters). I have since then blogged occasionally. Well I am going back to the USA again for the same type of intensive training so I thought I'd better blog again so my family know how I am.

As Karen knows, I am really not looking forward to going, as last time my dad was dieing, and I even thought he might die whilst I was in the US. My mum is still in a nursing home and who knows how long she will last, but all this is playing on my mind. I have just re-read some of my posts from last time, and it reminds me of not only how little time I will have, but also how good God is, and how he looked after me last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment