Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Brain Hurts

It is only day 2, and already my brain hurts!! Even having done this before I had forgotten how intense it can be. All good stuff though. I now have 24 revision cards written, just from the first 2 days at this rate I will be revising over 200 cards for the exam.

Exams are slightly different to last time. Previously we had an exam each week and a final qualification lab, now it is one exam at the end and the qualification lab. I am not sure if this is better or not. It may mean I get a bit of time on Sunday as there won't be the presure of the exam. The theory of doing it this way is that you will really know it, rather than relying on cramming/short term memory.

Slept fairly well last night, woke once, but then slept till 5am again and dozed until 6. I have not been feeling particularly tired during the day (not feeling like I am almost nodding off), just normal strain from the intensity of the learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment