Friday, June 26, 2009

End of classes :-)

We have had our last teaching session :-) The only problem now is that I need to revise everything for the exam on Saturday :-( Tommorrow we have a short feedback session with Adrian and then the rest of the day to revise.

I am really looking forward to coming home, I am missing everyone. I know I shouldn't complain but I would have liked to see "My Sister's Keeper" with you all, but given that you are going to see mum and dad on Saturday, you deserve a night out.

Glad to here the trip to Loughborough went ok, I am sure I will more about it when I get home.

I am still resisting the chocolate, unlike some others here. Craig is now into "virgin belt" territory, having passed the 2 additional notches!!! I am just hoping to have stayed the same. I am wondering though how much Kal might have lost through worry, or has she been comfort eating? No indication in her blog. I did also resist the deep fried ice-cream from the mexican restaurant we went to tonight, and no Sarah I can't bring some home :-P

1 comment:

  1. aw sorry Dad! if it's good then we can go see it again :)

    ReplyDelete